"Re-imagining the first step in the search results"
Our solutions are focused on successfully attaining the project goals, and therefore also our client’s results, based on the methodologies, tools and criteria which we have garnered from our considerable experience, knowledge, and field work.
The Industries from the beginning have shown natural interest in maximize the use of their investments, with the conclusion of give an add value in their products or services, thing ...
WHO WE ARE
- RIPP Consulting was created in 2006 with a vision for developing a fresh new concept in consulting, breaking free from the rigid solutions and stale methods of yesteryear, and combining practical experience with acquired knowledge, to provide bold, attractive, and valuable solutions for our clients.
- Our focus is on capital-intensive companies in the areas of operational management and maintenance, concentrating mainly on investment projects (both greenfield and brownfield), helping our clients to:
- Maximize profitability throughout the complete life-cycle of a new investment, through implementation of the “Operational Readiness” concept, in order to ensure operational reliability.
- Develop strategic thinking and strategic business models, for both new and existing projects.
- Develop the logistics of these processes, right from the outset or in improving existing processes.
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” (Albert Einstein)
- We believe that success in Operations and Business extends beyond the mere implementation of standards, models and practices. Without a clear goal, the right culture, and the necessary passion, all efforts will be fruitless.
- Our solutions are focused on maximizing the use of assets, and the efficient and safe running of the operations and maintenance areas, keeping them aligned with the customer’s business plan, and transforming them into well-planned, proactive and forward-thinking units, that fully contribute to achieving the expected results.
- For investment projects, we deliver solutions for the development and management of operational and maintenance strategies, aimed at attaining “Early Operational Reliability”, which contributes to faster and smoother start-up, with earlier cash-flow generation, in order to reduce the exposure of our client’s investment to risk, throughout the entire economic development of their business.
We are fully integrated and oriented towards the common goal of providing valued solutions that ensure our clients’ success. With this in mind, RIPP has assembled a team of skilled professionals, who are able to take full charge of projects, from initial conception through to final implementation.
General Manager and Partner
Electrical Engineer and Industrial Civil Engineer
Restless, generous, creative, always looking for challenges, gourmand, mountain lover
Operation Manager and Partner
Electrical Civil Engineer
Loves to travel, soul of an artist, creative, diligent
Master of Business Administration MIT
Academic Universidad de Chile
Persevering, generous, cinephile, loves to travel, sportsman spirit
Head of Projects, Mechanical Civil Engineer
Rock lover, frank, witty, and passionate
Bussines Efficiency Specialist
PMO, Diploma on SMO, Service Management and Bussines Administration
Travel, dance and Squash sport lover
Logistic Projects Manager
Music collector, traveler, and lover of Carmenerere
Civil Industrial Engineer
Persevering, nature lover, I like folklore, admirer of my children
Jazz, nature and sport fishing lover
Electric Civil Engineer
Vanguard, respects all points of view, optimistic and imaginative
Chemical Civil Engineer
Rocker, inquisitive, witty, and spontaneous
Mechanical Civil Engineer
Sportsman, diligent, rigorous, and witty
Industrial Civil Engineer and Metallurgist
Resilient, optimistic, cosmopolitan, and rock ballads
Mechanical Civil Engineer
Observer, determined and dedicated
Industrial maintenance technologist
Spontaneous, music and dance lover
Electronic Civil Engineer
Northern music lover, sportman with a positive way of thinking
Disciplined, jazz coffee and snuff lover
We develop fully comprehensive solutions for our clients, tailored towards leveraging opportunities for improvement and achieving success throughout their entire economic cycles.
- We help our clients to achieve success in their business interests, operations, and new investments.
- We believe that helping our clients simply means listening, and also abandoning the rigid “recipe-based” implementation of solutions.
Clientes / Clients
OUR TRACK RECORD
COMMISSIONING & START UP
- BHP Billiton, OGP1: Development of the OGP1 Commissioning Plan, and definition of the strategy for operational transition.
- BHP Billiton, OGP1: Supporting the development of chapter 15, “Transition to Operation”, for a new concentrator plant.
- CODELCO: Development of the Commissioning and Ramp-up Plan for the Ministro Hales Division, (mine – crusher – concentrator – oxides and roasting)
- CODELCO: Strategic consulting, PMO of the PMI for the EPCMO Oxide project, at the Ministro Hales Division.
- CODELCO: Consulting for plant management, in Project Control, at the Ministro Hales Division.
- Minera Escondida: Preparing chapter 15 of the DPS, and the commissioning plan for ECT (Escondida Concentrate Transport)
OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
- Minera Xstrata (Lomas Bayas): Analysis and Diagnosis, for the Superintendent of Mine Maintenance.
- BHP Billiton Base Metals: “1SAP GAP Analysis”, which included Cannigton, Escondida, Cerro Colorado and Spence.
- Minera Xstrata (Lomas Bayas): Operational reliability workshop. Included coaching, workshop preparation, and facilitation.
- Collahuasi: Maintenance Evaluation for the Superintendent of Mechanical Shovels and Drills. Included strategy and action plan.
- Collahuasi: Support for the implementation of the Action Plan for Improvement. (Included spare parts review.)
- Maricunga: Improvement of the KPI’s for plant planning. (Included spare parts review.)
- Barrick (Pascua-Lama), Technical and economic evaluation for internalizing construction equipment at Lama, road maintenance at Pascua, transportation of drinking water at Pascua, and heavy equipment maintenance management at Pascua.
BUSINESS MODELS AND STRATEGIES
- The Pascua Lama project, Barrick: “Maintenance Strategy Modeling and Road Map”, for the mine and the plant.
- Collahuasi: “Conceptual Modeling for Maintenance”. Known as MCAC (the Spanish acronym for “Collahuasi Asset Reliability Improvement”).
- Bechtel: Maintenance Analysis for the Escondida Phase V project.
- Arauco S.A.: Preparing a strategic plan for the development of a new business model (including supply chain).
- The Pascua Lama project, Barrick: “Development of a Maintenance Strategy”, for mine facilities and mobile equipment.
- Minera Escondida: Maintenance strategy for the LSD (Laguna Seca Debottlenecking) project.
- SalfaCorp: Preparation of the operation and maintenance manual for the Colbun S.A.’s coal handling plant at the Santa Maria Thermo-Electric Power Station, in Coronel.
- The Pascua Lama project, Barrick: “Development of the Maintenance Strategy” for mine transportation and crushing equipment.
ENGINEERING PROJECT REVIEWS
- Bechtel: Maintenance and Reliability Review at the New Mine Truck Workshop building, and their new auxiliary buildings, for Minera Los Pelambres.
- Bechtel: Project for Lifting Restrictions and Increasing Capacity, specifically in dimensioning maintenance for the analysis of operational bottlenecks, at Minera Los Pelambres, 175 ktpd.
- Minera Los Pelambres – Bechtel: Truck Shop Maintenance Warehouse Layout Design.
For further information about RIPP, please complete the Contact Form (below), and we will reply shortly, or call us on (56-2) 2335-2372
Avenida Apoquindo 3076
Oficina 1001, Las Condes
Santiago de Chile
Fono: +56 2 23352372
Work with us
If you’d like to be part of our team, please complete the application form (below) and we will contact you.